Be prepared for cold, hot, or wet weather! Please do not come too early or too late!
Sleeping bag or blankets, sheets, and a covered pillow are required for all campers.
MODESTY is the guideline. Seven changes of clothes are recommended: shorts, pants, shirts, tops, pajamas, sweatshirts, jackets, rain gear, a one-piece bathing suit, appropriate footwear, socks, and underwear. Campers should come equipped with their own personal toiletries, as well as insect repellent, a flashlight, their Bibles, notebooks, and pens. Possessions should be marked with the camper's full name. Campers may want to bring tennis rackets, roller blades, skateboards, street hockey sticks, fishing poles, or other sporting equipment.
It is a recommended balance of $15-$20 for each camper's card. Cards are paid for online through registration. No cash at camp. Any balance will be returned to the credit card that was used to register OR you can choose to donate it to the Camp Life scholarship fund.
While cameras are welcome, we desire that Camp Life be a place for young people to retreat from their everyday routine and from the worldly distractions of today's society. Therefore, we ask that campers leave behind all electronic devises. As a rule, these items include, but are not limited to, cell phones, laptops, computers, televisions, DVD players, Blackberry's, iPods, iTouches, iPhones, other mobile devices and video cameras. We reserve the right to confiscate and hold these items, with no liability for their safety, until the end of the camp program.
Check-in is from 3-5 PM on the opening day and Check-out will be between 12-1 PM on the last day. Registration [must be completed] and balance due paid online before your child goes to camp. There will be no checks or cash accepted at camp.
If you have an emergency during the camp week, and need to contact us, please call: (443) 504-2263 or (570) 629-0240
Registration closes at 11:56 PM of August 09.
No changes can be made after that date. Additional payments are still available.
No cash payments and no written registrations at this time.
- Registration fee is $279 AFTER July 31 ($249 before) save $30 and register now
- start registration with a $50 minimum payment (pay the rest later)
- T-shirts (closes on Jul 30), cabin pictures, snack bar cards (closes on Aug 19) may only be purchased on-line.
- One way bus tickets are available for both directions
- Your child should not need money since there are no stops on the way back
- Leaving: 12:00 PM on Sunday
- Returning: between 4 and 5pm on Saturday
- Check-in is from 3-5 PM on the opening day and Check-out will be between 12-1 PM on the last day.